We are currently seeking an experienced tax professional to lead and manage multiple engagements of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services. The right candidate will also serve as business advisor to clients in a wide variety of industries aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes. This position will require you to work directly with clients, firm partners and team members.
- Individual return planning, preparation and review
• Partnership return planning, preparation and review
• Corporate return planning, preparation and review
• Estate and trust tax planning, preparation and review
• Non-Profit Organization tax preparation and review
• Tax research
• Manage and coordinate federal, state and local tax audits and examinations
• Assist in tax and other regulatory matters
• Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business
• Assist/Mentor fellow team members
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- CPA Certification
- 5 to 7 years of public accounting experience
- Creative Solutions
- Strong to advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
The firm offers a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus.
- Health insurance: Health insurance is currently provided under a high-deductible HMO or PPO plan with a Health Savings Account. The Firm fully funds the premium for the HMO plan, and you may pay the additional premium for the PPO plan and/or fund the Health Savings Account.
- Disability: The Firm will provide a short-term and long-term disability policy.
- 401(k) plan: Eligibility is based on date of hire. You may join the plan on January 1 or July 1 coinciding with or following one year of employment. The Firm matches contributions up to 3% of compensation.
- Vacation: 20 personal days plus one additional tax day annually.
- Parking: Parking fees are paid by the firm for spaces designated by the firm.
Only qualified candidates need to apply. Please submit a for consideration to HR@pridacpas.com.
About Prida, Guida & Perez, P.A.
Since 1957, Prida, Guida & Perez, P.A. has served as a leader in financial services. We offer advisory, auditing, accounting, and tax services for individuals and businesses alike with regional and national operations. We pride ourselves on exceeding clients’ expectations with the highest levels of professional expertise. Our team provides clients the individualized attentiveness of a small firm, while offering a broad range of industry experience often only found in regional firms. Thanks to our reputation and employee longevity, we regularly serve family businesses over multiple generations and support organizations through years of operation.