Entry Level Tax Associate
Our team is looking for a determined and growth-oriented Entry Level Tax Associate to join our public accounting firm. Applicants should have strong communication and project management skills and be working toward or have obtained a CPA license.
- Complete assignments—ranging from tax return compliance to tax planning—within time budgets while maintaining a high–quality work product.
- Proactively communicate critical issues and the status of projects to supervisors.
- Research tax topics and draft memos documenting issues and conclusions.
- Apply information and skills learned on engagements to future engagements.
- Develop professional relationships with supervisors, peers, and clients.
- Assist supervisors and peers with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and working toward CPA license
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think critically
- Organization and analytical abilities
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Flexibility and adaptability
The firm offers a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus.
- Health insurance: Health insurance is currently provided under a high-deductible HMO or PPO plan with a Health Savings Account. The Firm fully funds the premium for the HMO plan, and you may pay the additional premium for the PPO plan and/or fund the Health Savings Account.
- Disability: The Firm will provide a short-term and long-term disability policy.
- 401(k) plan: Eligibility is based on date of hire. You may join the plan on January 1 or July 1 coinciding with or following one year of employment. The Firm matches contributions up to 3% of compensation.
- Vacation: 20 personal days plus one additional busy season day annually.
- Parking: Parking fees are paid by the firm for spaces designated by the firm.
Only qualified candidates need to apply. Please submit a resume for consideration to HR@pridacpas.com.
About Prida, Guida & Perez, P.A.
Since 1957, Prida, Guida & Perez, P.A. has served as a leader in financial services. We offer advisory, auditing, accounting, and tax services for individuals and businesses alike with regional and national operations. We pride ourselves on exceeding clients’ expectations with the highest levels of professional expertise. Our team provides clients the individualized attentiveness of a small firm, while offering a broad range of industry experience often only found in regional firms. Thanks to our reputation and employee longevity, we regularly serve family businesses over multiple generations and support organizations through years of operation.